Introducing the AAO's First Mobile App
In the past several years, the AAO has made efforts to reduce its carbon footprint by reducing the amount of paper we print. This year, we’ve taken a great leap forward with the AAO’s first mobile app for Convocation!
The Convo 2017 mobile app provides all the necessary information at your fingertips: schedules, speaker information, exhibitor information and frequently asked questions.
The Convo 2017 app provides:
- Up-to-date scheduling. If there is any change to an event (such as location change or cancellation), the information will be updated in the app as soon as possible.
- Customized scheduling. Mark as favorites those sessions you plan to attend, and you can see your personalized schedule. To see your favorites, click on your profile picture at the top right of the mobile app.
- Notifications. If there is a change to any session you’ve marked as a favorite, you may receive notifications if there is any change to the schedule.
- Professional networking. Users with profiles in the app can send direct messages to other attendees. So if you enjoyed talking with Dr. Jones during the morning lecture, you can send Dr. Jones a message to meet up later to continue the conversation!
- Frequently Asked Questions. The app’s FAQs cover topics from how CME is reported to what dining options are available at The Broadmoor.
Presentations will be posted online at www.academyofosteopathy.org/Convocation as they are made available.
You can download the official AAO program book at www.academyofosteopathy.org/Convocation.
The AAO will not provide wireless internet access during Convocation. Download all necessary documents before arriving in Colorado. The Broadmoor provides complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas.