The Accreditation Coucil for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) has started the search for its next resident member of the Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Review Committee (ONMM RC).
The Review Committee seeks a resident member for a position that will become available on July 1, 2018. Candidates must be enrolled in one of the following types of residency programs on July 1, 2018:
- AOA-approved neuromusculoskeletal medicine/osteopathic manipulative medicine Plus One program
- AOA-approved neuromusculoskeletal medicine/osteopathic manipulative medicine program
- ACGME-accredited osteopathic neuromusculoskeletal medicine program
To Submit Nominations
Submit all of the following required documents for each nominated resident:
- ACGME Review Committee Nomination Form
- A personal statement from the resident outlining his or her educational goals, professional interests, and intent to serve, if elected to the Committee;
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae from the resident;
- A letter of support from the resident’s program director that confirms the resident will have sufficient time to review programs, attend Review Committee and CRCR meetings, and participate in activities of the Review Committee and the ACGME as expected.
Nominations will be accepted until Sept. 18, 2017.